A three-year undergraduate degree programme called the Bachelors in Computer Application, or BCA, is available to individuals who want to pursue a career in information technology. The BCA curriculum is typically divided into six semesters in most universities and covers topics including networking, programming languages, data structures, and other related topics. A thorough understanding of the computer industry and its applications is provided by the BCA course. The degree aids interested students in laying the groundwork for a strong academic foundation for a career in computer applications.
Criteria for eligibility for Admission to the BCA program at Girija Institute of BCA & BBA are different for Indian and International students.
How to Apply for Girija Institute of BCA
- Eligible students must be 12th Passed from CBSE/ ISCE/State/ from any other recognized board of India.
- Relaxation has been given for students having 12th exams in March-May 2021 i.e. it may apply along with their Class 11 marks.
- Application is required to be submitted online on the official website of Girija Institute of BCA & BBA
- Fill in relevant details in the application and attach the required documents.
- In the end, after successful submission and fees payment, a nine-digit Application no. gets generated.
- E-admit cards will be generated after the application process gets closed.
- Following documents are required to be attached for applying online-
- Scanned copy of 12th Class Passed statement of marks/ 10th or 11th (In case 12th Marks statement not available yet)
- Recent passport size photographs of size (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) and photographs must be in formal dress with white background.